-
April 29th, 2004, 11:01 AM
#101
CanadianGirl
Guest
*sigh* i'm not quite sure what to do *L...falls...carnival...beach... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
-
April 29th, 2004, 11:04 AM
#102
HB Forum Owner
I would really love to go to the Falls but I would have to leave here early and your kidlets are in school *sigh*
-
April 29th, 2004, 11:06 AM
#103
CanadianGirl
Guest
hmmm I wouldnt have to leave early *L..I can get him to pick em up
-
April 29th, 2004, 11:07 AM
#104
HB Forum Owner
-
April 29th, 2004, 11:07 AM
#105
CanadianGirl
Guest
hes off today and today is suppose to be my time away *L just like yesterday but i didnt do anything [img]frown.gif[/img] ..what time is early?
-
April 29th, 2004, 11:09 AM
#106
CanadianGirl
Guest
Ok..I'm gonna have to rush and get ready..head down to your place [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] thats what about an hour and half ride?
-
April 29th, 2004, 11:12 AM
#107
HB Forum Owner
Ok is it worth it to go?? I have to be back in time for my mom and brother coming over for dinner. Unless you wanna go to the beaches here in Toronto??
-
April 29th, 2004, 11:16 AM
#108
CanadianGirl
Guest
if you have to be home for dinner its worth it? what time do you usually eat dinner at??...its just the time when i get there? we can decide when i get there?
-
April 29th, 2004, 11:18 AM
#109
HB Forum Owner
They'll be here by like 6pm and Brady eats dinner at that time too. Ok you go and get ready, scoot down here and then we'll figure it out ok?
-
April 29th, 2004, 11:22 AM
#110
CanadianGirl
Guest
okie dokie girlie [img]smile.gif[/img] i'll call you as soon as i get to mimico
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks